Melissa! Thank you! Thank you for being a regular follower of my blog, which I’m sure isn’t that easy considering how I don’t post that often — something I’m working to change — but, I appreciate your support and I feel honored, writer to writer.
So, everyone, here is a link to her blog. She is a sign language interpreter as well as being a mom and a writer. How cool is that?!
VBA rules stipulate that I must tell Melissa seven things about myself…
1) Most of what I eat is largely dictated by the texture and not the taste. I don’t like marshmallows because they feel funny inside my mouth, and I don’t like Chinese green bean cakes for the same reason.
2) I like to take pretty pictures and I would like to start selling my photography, but I have no idea where to begin — maybe a coffee table book would be nice…take a page out of my great-uncle’s book. There is the OC Fair that’s coming up though…
3) I’m obsessed with abandoned cities and buildings.
4) I wanted to be a CSI when I was younger. Part of me still does. If I had a way to be a CSI and teach college writing classes at the same time I would do it.
5) I’ve owned a computer since the age of 3, or since 1990.
6) When I visited London for the first time, I was most excited about being able to legally drink and taking a Jack the Ripper tour.
7) Also on the same trip, I dined in the building where the first documented case of the bubonic plague was recorded.
VBA rules also say that I must nominate at least 15 other blogs. (I have 11. I’m trying to read more blogs, I swear!) Here are the ones that I frequent the most and that are so freakin’ awesome:
http://jackflacco.com/about-jack/ <— Awesome zombie artwork.
http://anilbalan.com/about/ <—– Blog posts about ghost cities and everything ghostly related! Boo!
http://terribleminds.com/ramble/ <—- I’ve bought his books. He’s THAT good.
http://laurensapala.com/?page_id=5 <—– I can relate to her.